WAXING FROM PETAL TO STEM
We use Flora cream wax for sensitive skin types and Cirepil hard/stripless wax.
BROW TWEEZE 24
BROW & LIP 25
HAIR LINE 15
FULL FACE 48
TUMMY TRAIL 12
HALF ARM 20
FULL ARM 40
UPPER LEG 40
LOWER LEG 30
FULL LEG 70
FINGERS OR TOES 5
EXTENDED BIKINI 35
FULL FRONTAL 55
Please note a few things about waxing:
- Hair growth should be at least 1/4 inch long, longer is even better.
- Exfoliate the day of your appointment if possible.
- To reduce sensitivity, take an ibuprofen half hour before your appointment.
- Avoid waxing if you are experiencing PMS or are on your Cycle. Pain sensitivity is higher during this time of the month.
- If using Retinol's, Acutane or Trentinoins, please let your skin care therapist know prior to waxing. These medications may cause skin irritation and waxing should not be performed if you are using them.
- Avoid hot tubs, swimming pools and baths for 24 hours after waxing. Showering is fine.